- Everything on your computers should have off-site backups (you should have these already, but if not, now is the time to do it).
- The most valuable/sensitive things in the lab should up off the ground (we’ve experienced flooding from more minor rain events in the past) and stored in the most protected areas
- e.g, moving Portal data and computers into the dry lab away from windows
- Read UF Emergency Preparedness Guidelines
- Preparedness kit suggestions from the US government
- Suggestions about specific products/brands
- Stay informed about hurricane warnings and advisories